Dead Sea black mud is worldwidely known for improving skin's natural processes, easing rheumatic pains, relaxing muscles and providing inner calmness despite the inability of scientic researches to reason it.
Availability : In Stock
An extra mosturizing face wash for your delicate and sensitive face skin. Highly loaded with Dead Sea Mud, it effectively cleanses away oil, bacteria, deep cleans and naturally draws pore-clogging dirt. Also provides a complete nourishment to restore the natural moisture balance of your skin.
The mosturizing effect of this face wash gifts you a bright, healthy and youthful skin. The face appears immaculate and radiant with the healthy aseptic skin.
• Visible toning, moisturizing and restoring a healthy rosy glow to the skin within it's first use.
• Gently massaging while use not only cleanses your skin deeply from within but also improves blood circulation thereby activating skin metabolism, the face gradually becomes warmer which helps the skin to absorb vitamins, proteins and Dead Sea minerals through the layer of dead cells, and encourages them to help regenerate a healthy cell layer.
• Heat helps the body eliminate toxins through perspiration and stimulates the natural cell metabolism.
• Skin radiates with vitality, a healthy tone and is silky to the touch. Improves the complexion and the skin looks and feels energized.
A little about Dead Sea Mud.
The Dead Sea ,"The Sea of Death"; also called the Salt Sea, is a salt lake bordering Jordan to the east, and Palestine and Israel to the west. Its surface and shores are 427 metres (1,401 ft) below sea level, Earth's lowest elevation on land. The Dead Sea is 306 m (1,004 ft) deep, the deepest hypersaline lake in the world.
With 34.2% salinity (in 2011), it is also one of the world's saltiest bodies of water.
This salinity makes for a harsh environment in which animals cannot flourish, hence its name.
• Slash water all over your face. Mosten the face and neck.(Preferably warm)
• Apply a small amount of Beauty Skin Face Wash With Dead Sea Mud and gently rub it in circular motion over your skin.
• Wash off thoroughly.
• With a soft, clean towel, gently pat your face dry.
Aqua, Potassium Myristate, Potassium Stearate, Glycerin, Potassium Laurate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Papaya Extract, Methylparaben, Panthenol.